asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Ha!

A bite-sized nugget of chocolate-y randomness! I watched this, like, five times in a row and I was sporting the stupidest grin the whole time. Durr hurr hurr lol. Good stuff! :3

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Awesome?

To tell the truth, when I heard about all the buzz surrounding Dot Dot Dot, I was a little suspicious. How amazing could this thing possibly be? Can it live up to the hype? So eventually I got around to watching it and it's... pretty darn good! I don't think it deserves the massive magnanimous praise it's getting, but it's still an awesomely hilarious flash with a unique premise.

I can sorta see how this would become so huge. I mean, one of my favorite things in life is watching the mundane and patchy become EPIC. And Deven Mack pulls that off magnificently in his dramatic reading of the quintessential bad Newgrounds review. And the animation was equally magnificent. Smooth, swift, and exceptionally inventive; it succeeded in making the EPIC even EPICKER. (is that a word? I dunno. IT IS NOW.)

But does it really deserve a score of 4.7? I dunno. Undoubtedly awesome as it is, I think that seems a little excessive. :/

P.S. the only reson im giving this a 10 is beacuase IT'S STILL REALLY FUCKING SWEET.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

I lol'd hard.

I was very entertained by this. Not only did you take a simple yet rich concept and expand upon it hilariously, but you made fun of everything strange and silly about the series proper. Plus I'm a sucker for sight gags and internet meme references, so.. yeah. :P

I am eagerly awaiting the surely magnificent sequel. Even though this one is pretty far from being crap thanks to great timing and awesome writing, I'm looking forward to seeing how much more effort you will put into the next one. :D

Die Hipster Die Hipster

It grows on ya.

First time I played it, I thought it got hung up on the stiff clunky controls, though indeed the controls are a common point of contention in the reviews. So I won't bother complaining about them when everyone else already has, so I'll focus on the good, of which there is a lot.

The second time I played it, I got better situated to the controls and that allowed me to focus more on the style of the game, which is its greatest strength. It`s dark, it`s cynical, it`s self-deprecating, and it`s done with puppets. And the music kicks ass. Except for the controls, the whole game is fucking dope. ROCK ON WEFAIL. ROCK ON.

Music Quest Music Quest

I love this damn thing!

I used Youtube all the time to look for new music by just going through bands I already knew and clicking the "Suggested Viewing" until I found something good, slow and inefficient a process as that was. But then I stumbled upon this. I've discovered two new AWESOME bands within ten minutes of loading the gadget and rocked out to old classics, all of which were found with EMBARRASSING EASE.

It gives you a series of tags and search terms, you pick what you like, and it generates a dope-ass superCRUNK playlist of STUFF YOU ARE BOUND TO LIKE. COMPLETE with INFORMATIVE DESCRIPTIONS for the UNINITIATED. The emotion I have towards this thing can only be described as MANIC ENTHUSIGASM. FUCK YES.

The only bad thing I can say about this blessed little gizmo is the rather simplistic and ugly looking interface. BUT it is rendered completely irrelevant by HOW FUCKING AWESOME this thing is.